Available LEO Training Courses
- Officer Survival – general or traffic officer
- Visual Man tracking – Intro, Basic, Advanced, Tactical
- Use of Force and Action Accountability
- Tactical Joint Controls & Handcuffing
- Control Tactics
- Defensive Tactics
- Subliminal Tactics
- Defeating the Ballistic Vest
- Critical Confrontation Tactics
- Tactical Baton (friction lock)
- Edged Weapons for Officer Survival
- Shooting Solutions for the Compromised Officer
- Disturbance / Riot Control
- Tactical Building Entry and Egress
- Distraction / Diversionary Devices
- Less Lethal Munitions – 12 gauge
- S.W.A.T. Tactics
- Tactical Hand Signals
- Rappelling / Rope Rescue
- Training Officer Development
Peace Officers Standards and Training (POST) Certified Training Courses
A variety of these classes are hosted each year by various Police Departments. Tennessee POST certification is available to qualified Law Enforcement Officers. Notification of scheduled classes are sent to department training officers. If you wish to be included on our notification list please have your training officer contact us. We would be happy to include individual officers or training officers in our email notification.
Deposits are required a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the class date to guarantee a seat. Late registration will be accommodated on a space available basis. Deposits and full payments may be made by department or personal check, or by electronic billing when paying by personal or departmental credit card.
Most of these courses are physical in nature. Specific clothing and equipment is often required.
If your department has a number of officers to train, contact us about hosting a class at your location. Certification classes for other states may be available, contact BASETAC for more information.
Professional Soldiers & Private Military Contractors
Due to the nature of these courses, contact BASETAC with your needs or for more information.